Monday, April 9, 2012

Update! 10 months post op

Wow, I didn't realize until I just counted that I am 10 months post op. My life for the last 3 months has been completely un-hip related. My husband of 4 1/2 years filed for divorce in January and the divorce was finalized mid-March. At first it was upsetting but then I began celebrating my freedom. I met someone else in February and have been doing wild and crazy things since then. So now my life is becoming a little more hip related because all the wild and crazy things are catching up with me. Like staying up for hours on end...yea...hip doesn't like that. Climbing on and off and riding on a motorcycle, a crotch rocket to be exact. Yea...hip doesn't like that either. There are other things my hip doesn't like but I won't mention. I keep getting this weird feeling like my hip is just falling out of socket. Like gravity is pulling my hip apart and this happens on both the post-op side and my supposedly barely dysplastic right side. I went to the doc in January and he said he wouldn't need to see me again for a year unless I started having problems. I'm not sure if these are problems I need to worry about yet or not. For now I'm going to keep enjoying things until my hip falls out of socket permanently and I end up in the ER. Lol. Knock on wood!

1 comment:

Aubrey :) said...




Hi,

I was wondering if you accepted any guest posting regarding hip pain and hip replacement surgery on your site? I couldn’t manage to find your email on the site. If you could get a hold of me at ahayes@drugwatch.com, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
-Aubrey